The extra light-weighted grapple saw for attachment to excavators.
The saw unit has a swinging chassis with active suspension. The saw unit can be tilted to avoid bending of the saw bar on high force effect.
Powerful Tiltator: endlessly rotatable (360°)
Option: Power Tiltator: twice as much torque, twice as much speed.
The powerful gripper retains the cut material safely.
The chain is grease lubricated. Compared to an oil lubrication, there is no oil fogging and therefore no contamination of the driver cabin windscreen. Grease lubrication is long-lasting and economical.
The automatic chain tensioner keeps the chain under tension, no matter how long the machine is in operation.
Very low net weight.
- Safe removal of trees in several parts.
- Harvest of tree trunks.
- In rough terrain, hill areas and swamplands.
- Maintenance work along traffic roads and routes.
- Felling of dangerous trees.
- Quick processing of the already logged tree lying on the ground.
- Designed to be attached to excavators.
- Various mounting options adapted to the carrier vehicle
Optional: adapter plates for common carrier vehicles.
- Plug-and-play connection.
- Particularly developed for tree fellings due to safety reasons.
- Low net weight.
- Robust and proven technology – Low-wear and low-service.
- KTL-primed (cathodic dip-coating) and powder coating.
Made of high-strength Hardox ® steel.