The root stock clearing device for harvest and preparation of biomass from root stocks.
- Removal of the entire root stock from the ground
- Chipping the root stock for further processing by using a shredder
- Reduction of the transport volume through pre-chipping
- Large-scale recultivation measures
- Cleaning the ground to let the plant inventory regrow
High-strength, low-wear shears
|R 900||R 1300|
|Opening width (in)||37,6||51,2|
|Cutting force (depending on operating pressure) (lb)||up to 99.200||up to 143.300|
|Recommended litre capacity (gpm)||26,5 – 50||31,5 – 66|
|Recommended operating pressure (psi)||3.480 – 4.060||3.625 – 4.500|
|Service weight carrier vehicle (t)||max. 25||max. 30|
Technical modifications and figures are not binding. Subject to changes for reasons of further development.