The root stock clearing device for harvest and preparation of biomass from root stocks.
Clever designed and made of high-strength Hardox® steel.
The purpose-built sword cuts sturdy rootstock material.
Removing and break-up of root material in one work step.
Cutting force up to 65 tons.
Robust cutting unit, low-wear and low-service. Reinforced sidewalls.
- Removal of the entire root stock from the ground.
- Chipping the root stock for further processing by using a shredder.
- Reduction of the transport volume through pre-chipping.
- Large-scale recultivation measures.
- Cleaning the ground to let the plant inventory regrow.
- Gentle removal of the root stock from the ground, with leaving only a minimal damage to the soil.
- Through additional biomass mobilisation, another source of revenue is generated for the forestry business.
- Available in different sizes suitable for the carrier vehicle.
- Plug-and-play connection.
- Robust and proven technology – Low-wear and low-service.
- Made of high-strength Hardox ® steel.