The swift and light weighted cutting head for agricultural use
The efficient cutting head for harvesting trees and bushes.
The grapple saw for intelligent attachment to roto-telehandlers or excavators.
- Fast harvest of small trees and bushes
- Harvest of short rotation plantations
- In rough terrain, hill areas and swamplands
- Cultivation and landscape maintenance
- For agricultural use on a farm loader
- Caution: Woodcracker CL is not suitable for dangerous tree felling. Secure hold of cut material can not be guaranteed. In this case we recommend our Woodcracker C series.
|CL 190 rigid||CL 260 rigid|
|Cutting diameter soft wood (in)||9,8||12,6|
|Cutting diameter hard wood (in)||7,5||10,2|
|Gripper opening = Diameter of shears (in)||27||29,9|
|Weight (fully equipped) (lb)||463 – 683||775 – 1.390|
|Recommended pump flow capacity * (gpm)||11 – 21||13 – 26|
|Recommended operating pressure (psi)||3.625||4.061|
|Service weight of carrier vehicle ** (t)||2,5-7,5||6-14|
|Optional: Cylinder swivel mechanism||■ 2 x 48°||■ 2 x 48°|
■ Available | – Not available
* Depending on operating mode or equipment. | ** Depending on specifications of the operation vehicle.
Technical modifications and figures are not binding. Subject to changes for reasons of further development.