The swift and light-weighted cutting head for agricultural use.
Strong gripper / cutting system with large opening width.
Due to low net weight, the Woodcracker® CL is mountable to farm loaders.
The cutting system uses a replaceable and high-strength blade. It is easy to sharpen, resistant and impervious to dirt.
Option: accumulator for fast working in weak wood.
Large cutting capacity to cut several small trees and bushes.
Proper and simple connection at the headstock with ideal mounting angle. Protected and generously sized hydraulic piping.
Option: Autospeed enables fast closing of cutting unit, increases harvest performance and reduces fuel consumption.
- Fast harvest of small trees and bushes.
- Harvest of short rotation plantations.
- In rough terrain, hill areas and in bog areas.
- Cultivation and landscape maintenance.
- For agricultural use on an excavator, farm loader, telehandler or wheel loader.
- Various mounting options (eg. excavator, farm loader).
- Due to low net weight, mountable to farm loaders, telehandlers or wheel loaders.
- Proper and simple connection at the headstock with ideal mounting angle.
- Protected and generously sized hydraulic piping.
- Robust and proven technology – Low-wear and low-service.
- KTL-primed (cathodic dip-coating) and powder coating.
Made of high-strength Hardox®steel.
Caution: Woodcracker® CL is not suitable for dangerous tree felling. Secure hold of cut material can not be guaranteed. In this case we recommend our Woodcracker C series.